Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rangers Apprentice: The Burning Bridge By: John Flanagan

Sorry I didn't post this book a couple days ago. We had computer problems--now to the awesome book. Will and his friend Horace and one of the other Rangers named Gilan set off to the land of Celtia to give a message to their King from the King of Aruluen. They get to Celtia and discover that Morgarath has kidnapped all the miners to build a giant bridge to cross the gap in the Earth called the Fissure to ambush the Aruluen army. They meet a girl named Evenlyn and she and Will help to foil the plans by destroying the bridge, hence the title. I loved this book because I'm totally into medieval warfare books. The entire book was packed with descriptions. It had a lot of good writing and detail.

Reviewed by Hayden

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a book that I would enjoy! I also like books about that time period.

Janet said...

From Grandpa, even though it says Janet: Sounds like a fun book. I've never read anything by this author, but it sounds like you really like him. What do you think, should I read one of his books? Which would you recommend.